Concerned about a child?
If you are concerned about the well-being of a child or you believe he/she may be at significant risk, please contact one of the following Safeguarding Officers:
Mrs K Cooke
Designated Safeguarding Lead School and Nursery
Deputy Safeguarding Lead School
Designated Safeguarding Lead Nursery
Deputy Safeguarding Lead Nursery
Deputy Safeguarding Lead OOSC
Directly ring SSCB (Staffordshire/Stoke Safeguarding Board) on:
- 03001118007 (Staffordshire) or
- 01782 234234 (Stoke)
Please make sure you have the child’s D.O.B, address, parents’ telephone numbers, siblings details.
The Safeguarding policy is on the School Website – a paper copy is also available in the school office.
- All staff have access to Smoothwall Safeguard to report & log incidents or comments.
- Alternatively, Internal Referral forms (yellow) to log any concerns you have or comments children have made. (These are located in the school office)
- Please hand these to Mrs Cooke (DSL)
- If Mrs Cooke is out, please speak to Mrs Lockett (School) or Mrs Holdcroft (Nursery)
- If all of the above named staff members are out and you are concerned there is a significant risk to the well-being of a child, immediately ring First Response.
Advice can also be obtained from:
Staffordshire Education Safeguarding Advice Service
Emergency Duty Service
0345 604 2886 (outside office hours)
Mobile: 07815 492613
Online at staffsscb.org.uk/professionals
Stoke-on-Trent Safeguarding Children Board
Telephone: 01782 235100 (office hours)
Emergency Duty Team 01782 234234 (outside office hours 1700 to 0830)
Online at: safeguardingchildren.stoke-on-trent.gov.uk
|File Type||Subject||Date Posted|
|Safeguarding Policy (Incorporating Child Protection)||Autumn 2023|
|Child Friendly Safeguarding Policy||Autumn 2023|