Our Vision and Values
“Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.”—Proverbs 22:6
We are a Christian school where quality and opportunities make a difference. All children are unique and valued as children of God, who are welcomed into our safe, loving and supportive Christian family. We strive for excellence and inspire dreams both now and in the future. Every child is nurtured to achieve their God-given potential.
Forsbrook Mission Statement:
As a Christian school, we live and breathe our core values, provide a quality education and create opportunities children will never forget.
- LOVE, we will encourage thankfulness in our children so that they appreciate what they have but recognise the needs and wants of others
- JOY, we will have at its heart collective worship that contributes towards the spiritual development of both children and adults
- PEACE, we will nurture our children’s and adults’ mental health and well-being so that they feel a sense of peace knowing that they are loved
- HOPE, we will endeavor to provide a safe, nurturing and loving community in which all can achieve excellence, inspire dreams, open minds and create futures
- FRIENDSHIP, we will encourage an attitude of inclusivity and openness to others, making our friendships resilient and faithful
- COMPASSION, we will actively look for opportunities to support charities and good causes that improve the quality of life within our community, our country and the wider world
- RESPECT, we will build strong caring relationships based on mutual respect, celebrate the uniqueness of all individuals and improve our understanding of different faiths and cultural diversity
- COURAGE, we will explore the Christian belief that almost anything is possible because God is for us and will encourage us to take part in activities, which take us out of our comfort zone